A Rare Glimpse

Saturday, August 19, 2006

My softball tournament was yesterday and today. Yesterday's game was absolutely horrible. :P Several people were not "awake", whether it be from literal lack of sleep or just a long day/week at work. Way too many errors cost us a game that should have been a breeze! Or maybe the other team just pulled all their bestest players out on us. Hehe.

Today's game was not that much better, even after a night's rest!! It seemed like some of us couldn't get it in our heads that tournament games require a lot more effort than regular season games. ;) Especially when the innings are timed and there was very little room for mistakes. Oh well.

I had to leave after the first game today to go to work. At least I missed out on having to play two more games in the pouring rain! I'm not complaining about that! Sounds like we came back and did much better in the later games despite the weather. We got into the playoffs and that is about as far as our team has ever gone! Yay! Too bad I missed all the action. I got to deal with wet customers instead. :)